Balloons are blowing up the wedding world and we can definitely see why! Some of you may be thinking that balloons aren’t for sophisticated weddings – they’re for children’s birthday parties. Well, we’re looking forward to changing your perspective on this floating new trend!
There are so many different ways to add balloons into your wedding décor. Imagine rows of chic white balloons anchored to long banquet tables at your evening reception. They can also be filled with fun accessories such as glitter or confetti! Love will definitely be in the air with floating balloon letters above a ceremony arbor. Or better yet – an arbor entirely built of balloons and floral! An easier idea would be to create a wall full of balloons with guests’ names and table numbers on them for a playful take on escort cards. No matter what heights you’re hoping to reach, our balloon gallery offers tons and tons of beautiful inspiration.
One of our favorite wedding balloon ideas to try is a balloon arch! It may sound crazy – but it’s actually amazing! You can make them for bridal showers, engagement parties, and of course, weddings! Choose your favorite color palette, grab some glue, and transform any room with bursts of balloons. These amazing floating arches create fun photo backdrops for your guests and bring a fabulous visual focal point to your party!
1. Balloons of all shades of pink and all sizes come together in a vine to create a lively balloon arch.
Jessica Paterson Photography
2. Monochromatic balloons with sparkly tassels make a super chic photo backdrop.
Alyssa Marie Photography
3. This whimsical miniature hot air balloon is complete with netting to keep it grounded with a gorgeous display of blooms in its basket.
Analisa Joy Photography
4. Large globe balloons line these long rustic tables to create the ultimate dining experience.
Ann-Kathrin Koch Photography
5. …And we say a major YES to balloon letters!
Bash & Co.
6. This couple’s love is literally blowing up the place!
Christine Skari Photography
7. Playful globe balloons complement this bride’s casual style.
8. These balloons mix and mingle with matching blooms to create a major color pop!
Heirloom Photo Company
9. This bride’s glamorous arbor is complete with ombre-styled balloons, tassels and white roses. Talk about a wow-worthy moment!
Jessica Withey Photography
10. These balloons are made to POP! Children and adults alike were able to throw darts at these water-filled balloons at an outdoor reception
Katelyn James Photography
11. These balloon table numbers bring this entire dining hall to life.
Kaysha Weiner Photography
12. Balloons and floral centerpieces are illuminated by candlelight on this magical banquet table.
Larissa Cleveland Photography
13. Balloons aren’t reserved only for the reception. This ceremony is decked out in balloons with vine-wrapped ribbons to create a contemporary play on romance.
Max And Friends
14. Assorted balloons were beautifully placed along the edge of the pool in the reception space.
Natalie Norton Photography
15. Single transparent balloons look so chic with the addition of a tulle overlay.
16. His and hers globe balloons that are larger than life make for the sweetest photo-op.
Rachel Marie Photographie
17. Balloons of varying heights hover over this pool to bring life to an otherwise simple space.
Rebecca Arthurs Photography
18. Sometimes less is more. Two balloons at either end draw the table together and offer a more festive atmosphere.
Sarah Gawler Photography
19. This chic white space is brought to life by bright pastries and even more colorful balloons. How’s this for a color pop?!
Sugar And Cloth
20. The woodsy feel of this outdoor space is happily interrupted by this modern balloon-script in chic rose gold.
Sweet Tea Paper
21. This couple’s love can be measured by the size of these pastel globe balloons floating above them.
22. Can you get any cuter than these balloon escort “cards?” What an innovative idea!
Tara McMullen Photography
23. What represents the everlasting bond between two people greater than intertwining links? Just add balloons and flowers!
Tara McMullen Photography
24. Let numbered balloons represent a special date between you and your hubby at your reception!
25. This modern white barn wedding was flawlessly accented by balloons of maroon, pink and cream.