We love the idea of embracing the season in aspects of your wedding, including the favors! Want to thank your guests for coming in full-on summer style? These gift ideas will make you look effortlessly cool at your warm weather celebration without breaking the bank. The average cost of wedding favors is $2 per guest (which adds up quick, trust us!). We’ve thrown in some DIY-able favors for good measure. You and your happy summertime guests can thank us later!
1. Keep it fresh! Seasonal fruit makes a bright (and delicious) gift for your guests.
Ruth Eileen Photography
2. Let love shine! All signs point to fun when gifting guests with sparklers. Plus, they’ll help you end the night with a sparkle.
Jenn Hopkins Photography
3. Love is in bloom! Send your guests home with fresh flowers for bright and beautiful touch.
4. Give the gift of summer style! Accessorize your guests with gifts they’ll use all season long.
Jessica Burke Photography
Kate Headley Photography
5. Love is the secret ingredient! Dry ingredients make for a thoughtful and useful gift.
Best Day Ever
6. Watch love grow! Living plants are a great favor that guests can take home and enjoy long after the wedding is over.
Luxe Wedding Design
Freshly Bold Photography
7. At a sun soaked event, your guests will be more than thankful for a refreshing beverage to help them keep cool!
8. It’s hard to resist the smell of lavender, gift it to your guests for a sweet send-off.