Choosing your bridal party is an exciting part of the wedding planning process and in an ideal world, all of your friends can wear a bridesmaid dress. In reality, some girls will have to be excluded to meet the number of groomsmen – you also probably won’t have enough time for 15 pairs to walk down the aisle! To ease hurt feelings that may arise in this tricky situation, we’ve found 11 ways to show your friends that you appreciate them being a part of your special day, whether or not she has a matching dress.
1. Ask Her To Be Your Ring Warmer
2. Give Her A Coordinating Corsage
3. Invite Her To The Bridal Suite
4. Ask Her To Be An Usher
5. Bring Her To A Friends’ Brunch
6. Invite Her To Pre-Wedding Events
7. Send A Meaningful Thank You Note