Choosing your bridal party is an exciting part of the wedding planning process and in an ideal world, all of your friends can wear a bridesmaid dress. In reality, some girls will have to be excluded to meet the number of groomsmen – you also probably won’t have enough time for 15 pairs to walk down the aisle! Keep in mind, the average number of bridesmaids in a bridal party is about 4 girls. To ease hurt feelings that may arise in this tricky situation, we’ve found 11 ways to show your friends that you appreciate them being a part of your special day, whether or not she has a matching dress.
1. Ask Her To Be Your Ring Warmer
2. Give Her A Coordinating Corsage
3. Invite Her To The Bridal Suite
4. Ask Her To Be An Usher
5. Bring Her To A Friends’ Brunch
6. Invite Her To Pre-Wedding Events
7. Send A Meaningful Thank You Note