We’re crazy obsessed with two-tiered cakes for so many reasons. They’re freaking adorable AND inexpensive compared to the traditional several-tiered wedding cake which means they can be gorgeously designed without the high cost. As per usual the internet ran with this trend, and as a result, the most Pinterest-worthy two-tiered cakes were born. If you weren’t already in love with wedding cakes (how?) that’s all about to change.
1. Dessert brides, take notes!
2. A little something blue for good luck!
3. Pretty peonies to compliment this perfect pastel watercolor cake!
4. Doesn’t every cake deserve a metallic gold tier?
5. This slightly naked cake is the rustic pastry you won't want to cut into
6. Short, but sweet
8. You don’t need more than two tiers to craft an elegant cake