We’re crazy obsessed with two-tiered cakes for so many reasons. They’re freaking adorable AND inexpensive compared to the traditional several-tiered wedding cake which means they can be gorgeously designed without the high cost. As per usual the internet ran with this trend, and as a result, the most Pinterest-worthy two-tiered cakes were born. If you weren’t already in love with wedding cakes (how?) that’s all about to change.
1. Dessert brides, take notes!
Ashley Rae Photography
2. A little something blue for good luck!
Arte y Sabor
3. Pretty peonies to compliment this perfect pastel watercolor cake!
4. Doesn’t every cake deserve a metallic gold tier?
5. This slightly naked cake is the rustic pastry you won't want to cut into
Crisp Bake Shop
6. Short, but sweet
Curtis and Co Cakes
8. You don’t need more than two tiers to craft an elegant cake
De La Creme Creative Studio
9. Red IS the color of love, is it not?
10. Naked cakes, meet French pastries. Now let’s eat.
11. We LOVE the drip cake trend, but don’t metallics make everything sweeter?
Sugar Bee Cakes
12. Have you seen a prettier cake?! Ombre, watercolor AND floral? We’re in love and we don’t care wh
Le Petit Sweet
13. A classic naked cake is perfectly accented by big bright blooms!
14. This cake is literally dripping with sugar flowers.
Rosalind Miller Cakes
15. We love a LOT of floral for a little cake!
Sugar Bee Cakes
16. Who said naked cakes can’t be pink?! We are loving this tropical-inspired look.
17. Simple elegance…is there anything sweeter?
18. When you love floral cakes so much you go ahead and paint-on some more flowers!
Sweet Bloom Cakes
19. This darling dotted cake doesn’t need another tier to bring us to tears.
The Sugar Suite
20. Never. Too. Many. Ruffles
21. A marbled cake that belongs in an art gallery
Winfred Kristé Cake