We know that you’re going to sparkle on your wedding day, but shouldn’t your wedding desserts do the same!? From glitzy gold to shining silver, adding a little twinkle to your sweets is a sure way to have them stand out. Take a look at our 10 favorite ways to add a little glamour to everyone’s favorite course.
1. Golden glimmering donuts look as good as they taste!
Photo by Gemini Photography Ontario | Donuts by Sweet Celebrations
2. Adding a little bling to your cake is always a good idea.
Photo by Rachel Richard Photography | Cakes by Cathy Inc.
Cake by Sweet Art Bake Shop
3. Sparkling cake pops make for the picture perfect bite.
Photo by Bella Rose Photography
Courtesy of Lottie and Me
Photo by Jamilah Photography | Cake by Johnson\'s Custom Cakes
4. Macarons look magical with a touch of glitz and glamour.
Courtesy of My Sweet & Saucy
Photo by Love Ala | Cake and desserts by Sweet and Saucy Shop
5. It doesn't get sweeter than cupcakes gleaming with glitter.
6. Sparkling strawberries are a treat that guests will be dying to dig into.
Courtesy of Best Friends For Frosting
Courtesy of I Love Wild Fox
7. Edible glitter makes these ice cream cones the most decadent of desserts.
Photo by Lee Bird Photography | Desserts by Sweet Empire
8. Miniature cakes get even cuter when sprinkled with some sparkle.
Photography by Sandra | Cake by Leyara Cakes
9. Truffles get dressed up with a dash of shimmer.
Courtesy of Sugar Hero
10. Marshmallows go luxe when decked out with dazzling shine.