We all want to dress and party like celebs, but why not say ‘I do’ like them too? Let’s be real, we’re probably not flying out to Johnny Depp’s private island or exchanging vows at the Aman Canal Grande in Venice à la Clooney, but that doesn’t mean we can’t gawk. These celeb weddings are serious #weddinggoals and we are going for the gold.
1. San Ysidro Ranch, Santa Barbara: Jessica Simpson + Eric Johnson
From overflowing gardens to idyllic lawns, this venue set in the Santa Barbara foothills is nothing short of dreamy. J. Simpson wore a gold embroidered gown by Carolina Herrera and, of course, heels made for walking…down the aisle.
San Ysidro | Elizabeth Messina
2. One & Only Palmilla Resort, Cabo San Lucas: Eli Manning + Ali McGrew
With a historic whitewashed chapel and breathtaking tropical views, this beachside venue is uniquely romantic. This location is a touchdown for sure.
MyNewOrleans | Vantage Point Photography
3. Church Estate Vineyards, Malibu: Channing Tatum + Jenna Dewan
This massive French chateau is surrounded by a whopping 9 acres of gardens and vineyards. French antiques and views on views guarantee a magical evening… full of dancing for these two, we can only assume.
Elite Traveler | US Weekly
4. The Ranch At Rock Creek, Philipsburg: Kate Bosworth + Michael Polish
Don’t let the name fool you, this venue is nothing but luxurious. As the only 5-star guest ranch in the world, this venue is certified celeb approved.
National Geographic | John Dolan Photography
5. Boone Hall Plantation, Mt Pleasant: Blake Lively + Ryan Reynolds
Couple goals + wedding goals. This fairy-tale venue was the gorgeous home of Allie in The Notebook (also couple goals).
Boone Hall Plantation | E-Online
6. Park Plaza Hotel, Los Angeles: Lance Bass + Michael Turchin
As one of LA’s most prized possessions, the Park Plaza exudes history, elegance and luxury. Lance and his husband Michael are Tearin’ Up Our Hearts with their stunning ceremony.
Park Plaza Hotel | People Magazine
7. Kunde Family Estate, Kenwood: Seth Rogan + Lauren Miller
In the heart of the Sonoma Valley wine country lies this mind-blowing vineyard with mountain-views. Given the company this couple keeps, we suspect the reception was borderline a comedy show.
Noah Hawthorne | Robyn Beck
8. Colony 29, Palm Springs: Whitney Port + Tim Rosenman
It doesn’t get prettier than this: a lush Palm Springs oasis is gorgeously complimented by the Indian Canyon foothills. The valley views are only second to how amazing Whitney looked in her custom Ashi waterfall wedding dress!
US Weekly | Popsugar
9. Ventana Inn, Big Sur: Anne Hathaway + Adam Shulman
This venue is as rustic as it is elegant. Set in Big Sur, the inn offers gorgeous mountain and sea views that are fit for the princess of Genovia (as is her hand-painted pink-tipped Valentino dress).
Ventana Inn | Access Hollywood
10. Blackberry Farm, Walland: Kelly Clarkson + Brandon Blackstock
The foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains are hiding one of the country’s most celebrated luxury hotels. The 4,200-acre estate was flawless enough for Miss Independent to say, “I do” in.
Blackberry Farms | Billboard
11. Sunstone Villa, Santa Ynez: Lauren Conrad + William Tell
This vineyard and winery has a rural Tuscan feel that is TOO dreamy. Surprised LC didn’t get married in Laguna Beach? Us too, but we’re in love with her choice.