Getting ready is exciting, the ceremony is romantic, but the real party starts when you hit the dance floor. There are so many fun ways to make your reception one that will be talked about long after the wedding. One of our favorites? Getting the celebration started with a surprise dance routine! It’s the ultimate entertainment for your guests and sure to sweep your better half off their feet. Just make sure someone is recording – it might end up on next year’s best wedding dance round up! But for now, let’s all revel in the magic that is the most DWTS-worthy wedding dances of all time.
1. These groomsmen came up with most epic dance number ever! Are any of these dashing young men single? Just curious…
2. We have watched this one so many times and we still don’t understand how. they. did. it?! Watch until the end to see what we’re talking about.
3. And who can forget this bride who totally slayed the dancefloor. The “beehive” went crazy over this one!
4. All we have to say about this one is… #fatherdaughtergoals
5. This beyond adorable flash-mob mashup courtesy of the best bridesmaids ever!
6. OMG, we’re dying! This is the cutest thing we’ve ever seen!!